Tuesday, October 19, 2010

M. Night Shyamalan's Best Movie (Which Isn't Saying Much After 1999, But I Haven't Seen Devil Yet)


Samuel L. Jackson and Bruce Willis respectively are incredible. Paired with this script which actually is a plot, not just a series of plot twists (thank you South Park) and a beautiful blue wash film style, like Payback if anyone has seen that, make this movie good on every level. There are some parts of this movie that are so haunting they will stay with you. Another psychological thriller that is executed well.

This movie follows two seemingly ordinary men, 

2 comments:

  1. I love the layout of this blog. I would like to see more info on the individual films to know if they're for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will post a couple sentances of plot outline for each movie- thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete